" Wellcome To My Blog "

please enjoy it.
for the continue this blog, please voting this blog....
have anice day...
Custom Search

Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Prayers & Poems - New Year's Poems

Weekly Prayers & Poems - New Year's Poems
Tuesday December 30, 2008
This week's post features a collection of prayerful New Year's poems beginning with "Just One Request."

Weekly Prayer PostImage: © Davide Guglielmo
Just One Request

Dear Master for this coming year
Just one request I bring:
I do not pray for happiness,
Or any earthly thing—
I do not ask to understand
The way Thou leadest me,
But this I ask: Teach me to do
The thing that pleaseth Thee.
Read more of ... Just One Request.

Do you have an original Christian prayer that would encourage or benefit a fellow believer? Perhaps you've written a unique poem you'd like to share with others. We are looking for Christian prayers and poems to encourage our readers in their communication with God. To submit your original prayer or poem, please fill out this Prayer / Poem Submission For